Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Scientific articles do not contain substances of plagiarism. Articles submitted have never been published and are not under consideration for publication in another journal or proceedings either in print or digital.
- The manuscript should be written in Microsoft Word document format. Ensuring the paper conforms to the standard of the Pendhapa template.
- It used a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and has chosen the Chicago Manual of Style 17th edition.
- Expect a minimum of 20 references primarily with a minimum of 80% to international journal papers and choose Chicago Manual of Style 17th edition.
- The Research Contribution has been written in the Abstract and Introduction.
Authors who publish with Pendhapa agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.